First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion
- Sacrament preparation is 2 years (generally beginning in 1st grade and completed at the end of 2nd grade). This is subject to the child's readiness to receive the sacraments. Parent involvement and Mass attendance is essential during these two years.
- Students beyond the 2nd grade who still need to prepare for the sacraments should contact the parish office to discuss options
- The reception of the sacrament of Confirmation is dependent on the confirmandi. The individual must have the desire to receive the sacrament as demonstrated by frequent reception of the sacraments(weekly Mass and regular Confession).
- Sacrament preparation is a minimum of 2 years (generally beginning in 7th grade and completed at the end of 8th grade).
- The goal of the program is to prepare our youth to receive the sacrament and to become disciples of Christ, bringing the Light of Christ to the world.